Chef Jim Barrett
Our favorite treats are the fabulous "Steamer Clams" with "Cheesy Garlic Bread." A meal for two! He also makes a mean "Wedge" salad. He has been known to design an entire menu around our American Country B&B "Swill Seeker" evening events.
The wine selection is delightful as well. He has a wine display area that you walk through to reach your table. You may find something new on the way to tempt you, and all at prices that will go easy on your pocket book. We found a new favorite "Old Vine Zin" made by "Seghesio Vineyards." The best part is, you can also buy wines to take home.
Things To Consider:
- Casual attire
- Open for lunch and dinner
- Join the wine club for $20 a month and forgo the corkage fees
- Call 208-667-2782 for reservations
- Visit www.titomacaroni.com
- Outdoor sidewalk seating in the summer