- Geocache number: GC24GOT
- North 47degrees41.227 West 116degrees52.714
- For more treasure hunts visit www.geocaching.com
- This is an easy to locate geocache
- The location is off the beaten path on a backroad shortcut between Post Falls and Coeur d'Alene in Northern Idaho
- Books for all ages are in the cache, so don't be afraid to bring the kids
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Geocache Stash In Coeur d'Alene
Miss Shar has gone back to her roots in the library and created a Geocache called "Hooked On Books!"
Treasure hunters will certainly find a variety of reading material in the cache, and all that's required is that they leave one for each one that they check out.
Readers of all ages will enjoy the booty the pirates of American Country B&B have buried. A wide variety of genres abound.
For the serious geocasher, there is a "Travel Bug" in the form of a library card that can be taken from this cache and deposited in the next one they visit.
Getting "Hooked on Books" is easy, once you begin a good one, it's hard to put it down!
Things To Consider: