- Located at 609 N. Syringa Street in Post Falls208-777-7040
- Catering Services are available
- Dinner & Dancing on some Friday evenings often with the Kelly Hughes Band
- Weekly Specials
- Visit http://www.moondollarsrestaurant.com/ for more information
- Check them out on www.facebook.com/moondollarsrestaurant & www.twitter.com/moondollarspf
- You can even send Rick and email email@example.com
- Hours: Mon-Fri - 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Saturday-8 a.m. - 2 p.m. Closed Sunday
- Drive Through and Take Out Menu Available
- Two conference rooms available - from 12 - 25 people comfortably
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
North Idaho Food That's Out Of This World
Moon Dollars Restaurant
What sets this place apart from everyone else? Well...it just might be the rolls, buns, cinnamon rolls, pizza crust and bread, all made with locally grown and fresh ground Rathdrum Prairie Hard Red Spring Wheat. You can see the big white bags of wheat right in the photo. They are all made from scratch with no preservatives, shortening, sugar or milk products, and they are fresh and fabulous!
The restaurant is off the beaten path and once you find it, you will keep going back for more!
The burgers are made from freshly ground 7% extra lean beef, you can even order a buffalo burger! Our favorite is the Big Dipper!
" To The Moon and Back Sandwiches" are often featured in the specials of the week with the "Moon Walk" a current fave. Don't forget the Awesome Hand Cut Fries or Sweet Potato Fries!
The Handcrafted Rathdrum Prairie Wheat Pizzas are something to write home about, especially the Asteroid Storm! The featured coffee is from a local company called "Avion," and there is always a special drink of the week. They also have a large selection of beer and wine.
The owners, J.D. Dickinson, Randy Oaks, Rick and Angie Demming, and Walt & Val Meyer, can often be found at the snack bar, greeting customers or playing cards with the locals. Rick Demming, is also the manager, & the man to call to book your meeting or private party!
Things To Consider: