Top Secrets from our 315 Restaurant!
Monday, Feb. 28 from 6:00-8:30 PM
Chef de cuisine Derek Eakin will share methods of preparation and recipes for some of their best loved dishes and desserts. Some are unusual, and some are the most frequently requested. Enjoy a feast from this delectable assortment!
Black and White Ahi; Potato Cakes; Mediterranean Shrimp; Bistecca Con Cioppino
Various types of Crème Brule
Another class for the serious saucier....
The Original French Sauces
Monday, March 21 from 6:00-8:30 PM
Every serious chef, professional or otherwise has to know these sauces…The base for every great meal !
Veloute; Bechamel; Hollandaise; Espagnole; Roux; Aioli; Mornay; Remolade; Bordelaise
Learn the Sauce and try these applications!
Monday, March 28, from 6:00-8:30 PM
Chef Alex Nebrensky, Saucier at the Hayden Country Club returns to demonstrate some ways to apply a basic sauce. This class features Veloute sauce.
Appetizer; Soup; Entrée
- Located at 315 Wallace between 3rd & 4th Streets near downtown Coeur d'Alene
- For more information (208) 667-9660 or (800) 953-2379
- Tues. night: "Group Therapy" free desserts for groups of 3 or more
- Wed. night: "Ladies Night or Chocolate Obsession" Enjoy specials on sleected menu items as well as special chocolate drinks and confections
- Thursday night: "Flight Night" Samplers of appetizers, wines and martinis in groups of three or more for sampling.
- Dress is casual
- Happy hour until 5:30 p.m.
- Visit http://www.greenbriarcatering.com/ for more information
- Visit http://www.gbrfoods.com/ to learn more about the Wildberry Huckleberry Products
- Specials: Movie at the Hayden Six Cinema for 2; Dinner for 2; and an overnight stay for $125 from January through May and $160 June through December
- Specials: Dinner and an overnight stay for 2 $115 January through May and $150 June through December