Just down the road from our location here in Coeur d'Alene, is an event facility like no other. It is a 100+ Centennial Homestead that has been recently re-purchased by the son of the original owners. The barn has become the center of the event facility and the newly completed gazebo (80 guest capacity) sits like a jewel on the hillside above the huge amphitheatre.
If a large party, special event, family reunion or wedding is in your future, this is the place to host it. Recent events include the Governor's Cup, Farm Girls Dinner and Dance, Weddings and the Harley Davidson Regional Hog Rally.
Not only is the facility unique, the cooking equipment leaves you pondering the question, "What will they dream up next?" Take a look at the over sized BBQ and the apparatus that holds the large cast iron cooking pots and then think about what event you would like them to cook up for you.
Things To Consider:
- Located at 5803 W. Riverview Drive, Coeur d'Alene
- Open year round, weather permitting
- Chris and Shannon Varela owners
- Specializing in catering for 500+ events
- Whole Pigs, Prime Ribs smoked to perfection
- Recognized by Kootenai County; The State Of Idaho; and The U.S. Dept. of the Interior as part of the National Register of Historic Places