Branch out and take a climb in the pines or go out on a limb and stay in the "Nine Pines Treehouse!"
Set in the pines, let the magic quality of being 12 feet off the ground spark your adult imagination and return you to a childhhod of long lost afternoons filled with secret adventures. Built with almost all reclaimed lumber, but yet insulated and furnished to make this unique room available April through October.
Furnished with ammenities for the discriminating treehouse traveler and inclusive of all the fine gourmet breakfasts that are served in the main guesthouse.
- Don't pack a trunk, treehouse travelers travel light
- Binoculars, local bird and tree identification books available
- No barking, so please no pets
- To view the finished treehouse and make a reservation visit www.//americancountrybedandbreakfast.com
- Open early spring through fall
- Rate $145 March - October; November - February weather permitting