Q' emiln "ka-mee-lin" Park is Post Falls premiere park. The word Q'emiln is Native American for "Throat Of The River." One of it's big drawing cards is the "Rock Climbing," which several of our guests have enjoyed while visiting the area.
- Located at 12201 W. Parkway Drive at the South end of the Spokane Street Bridge
- More information can be found at http://www.postfallsidaho.org/
- Driving directions: From I-90 exit on 5 and drive South on Spokane Street. Cross the bridge to Parkway Road, turn right.
- There is paid parking inside the park, but you can park outside the pay station or on the street to avoid paying.
- Rocks are a short walk West from the Q'emiln Park Trail System sign in the parking lot
- Rock climbers might enjoy http://www.teamstrannon.com/ for notes on their climb