IRONMAN Introduces IRONMAN 70.3 Coeur d'Alene, and IRONMAN Coeur d'Alene moves to August.
34th Race In the North American IRONMAN 70.3 Series
IRONMAN Started in Coeur d'Alene in 2003
Same Course Different Lengths
Originally from: http://www.ironman.com/triathlon-news/articles/2015/06/coeur-dalene-changes.aspx#ixzz3eln1f7AA
Things to Consider:1. Register for the races early as they can sell out quickly.
2. While registering for either race also book your lodging. Coeur d'Alene and the surrounding area are busy during these times of year.
3. Coeur d'Alene Lake can be pretty chilly even in July and August. Arriving early to train in the lake is usually a good idea.
4. Be sure to take some time to explore our community. You won't regret it!
- Upon your arrival you will receive a welcome basket filled with items geared toward your participation as an athlete or as an observer.
- Breakfast will be served at 4:30 a.m. the day of the race.
- One of our highlights on race day is a carb-laden dinner served late in the evening. Our hungry athletes in the past really enjoyed this feature. After the race is over, most of our athletes return to the B&B ready to shower, nap and eat! We are happy to give them the opportunity to stay here for that evening meal and not have to return to the downtown area.
- We keep our guest refrigerator stocked with an endless supply of sports drinks, sodas, juices and water.
- Your special dietary needs will also be addressed during our gourmet breakfast served each morning.
- Of course, all these extras coupled with our everyday attention to detail will make your stay exemplary.